Thermal Overload Relays with Differential Tripping
Thermal overload relays with differential tripping are employed to protect motors.
The differential tripping accelerated tripping in the event of a phase failure :
• Trips in case of Single - Phasing at 85% of the three phase current
• Manual or automatic reset
• Test trip with reset button
• Slider for manually checking the snap - action contacts
• 1 N / C & 1 N / O built - in auxillary contact, Potential free contacts
• Two scales for direct on - line and star / delta starting
Direct fitting onto contactor CA3, or separate mounting with relay sockets. The relay socket can be snapped onto a
top - hat rail EN 50 022-35. Type Ref. for separate mounting : CTA3...